Myga Cork Massage Roller - 45CM
- Home Therapy - The Myga Cork Roller is a perfect self-massage tool for larger muscle groups such as the back and the legs. Covering more surface area for fast relief of aches and pains.
- Targets Muscles - The Myga Cork Roller is less intense than the Cork Balls and Cork Peanut in our range. Due to its lower profile and firmness, our cork roller can be used under calves, quads and adductors, unlike other high profile foam types.
- Eco-friendly - Made of cork, this eco-friendly antibacterial alternative to plastic is used to eliminate pain and tension and is used to stimulate blood circulation. The Myga cork roller comes with a practical drawstring carry bag made of cotton.
- Multi-use - The Myga Cork Roller can be used in a variety of exercises including yoga, pilates, and full body workouts. Our cork roller is firmer for persistent problem areas and knots in your body.
- Physical therapy - Use the Myga cork roller on a firm flat surface. The roller is ideal for post workout massage. Start slowly, rolling along the length of the muscle and let your body weight and gravity do their job.
Item Dims: 490 x 165 x 170mm
Carton Dims: 500 x 172 x 175mm